What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A music production software suite, created for all the people who aspire to be music producers, but don’t know where to start
- You get over 100 professionally designed drum kits (loads of drums that have been used on hit records by some of the biggest artists in the world).
- It comes LOADED with over 1,000 professionally engineered sounds from the engineers at BKE and from Grammy-winner Dallas Austin.
- It comes LOADED with over 100 professionally made tracks that you get to use in your own songs (yours royalty-free).
- It works using nothing other than your computer keyboard (no other gear needed – MIDI controller optional).
- You get a built-in mixer for adjusting volume, panning, effects, frequency, and more.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. BTV Solo scores 77.19/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.btvsolo.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: btvsolo.com you’ll also be taken through to btvsolo.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)